Aplaza tus compras cómodamente
Anthem AVM 50V
producto descatalogado y agotado
Procesador 7.1 THX Select y Surround EX. DTS, DTS-ES Discrete, Matrix 6.1, DTS NEO:6. Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro-Logic II, Dolby Digital EX, DTS 96/24. Dolby Digital TRUE HD , DTS Audio Master , Salida para Zona 2/Zona 3. 1 entrada AES/EBU. Control Remoto. Entradas Video 8 HDMI 1.3C 7 compuesto, 7 S-video, 4 componentes. 2 salidas HDMI 1.3 C. Conversion Video S-Video a Component a HDMI. Escalador video a 1080p. Entradas 6 Multicanal y Salidas de Previo. 3 tigger outputs. OSD en pantalla (incl. Zona 2). Entradas audio 7coaxiales, 3 optica. AM/FM. Terminación. Negro o Plata
Anthem®Room Correction System incluído
• NEW! Now with 8 HDMI (v1.3c) inputs and 2 parallel HDMI
• NEW! The latest Sigma Designs VXP broadcast-quality digital
– Deep color support over HDMI
– Improved noise reduction through block artifact and mosquito noise reduction
• NEW! PCM input is up to 7.1 channels at 24 bits / 192 kHz
• NEW! Two dual-core audio DSP engines (an Anthem design!) offer a total of 800 MIPS to allow decoding of the new Dolby and DTS-HD audio standards
• NEW! Dolby Volume (to be added soon as a free software download from our website at www.anthemAV.com)
• The critically acclaimed Anthem Room Correction (ARC™) system is included!
THE LATEST AUDIO/VIDEO MASTER
Since the very first Anthem AVM multi-zone controller put the full audio/video experience in your hands a number of years ago, the experience itself has never been the same. It’s been better … richer, clearer, cleaner not to mention the incredible flexibility and adaptability built into these units. As Home Theater & Sound said so concisely, the AVM’s set “a new standard of visual excellence.”
That’s correct, “visual” excellence. What other “audio” product, besides an Anthem product, can claim superiority in the “visual” realm?
The most advanced processor in the AVM series, the AVM 50 is a constant topic of discussion on music and home theater forums around the world. And it's no wonder. Earlier this year, the critically acclaimed Anthem Room Correction (ARC) system was added to the AVM 50 feature set. Now, only scant months later, we’ve done it again with the AVM 50v — updated and improved upon the affordable AVM experience. When it comes to new generation technology and
upgrades that keep our products at the leading edge, Anthem has no equal. Buy an Anthem product today and it's destined to see you through many many tomorrows.
Check out the complete feature list provided above to see why Anthem AVM 50v is the best affordable processor. In a nutshell, designed, engineered and manufactured in North America, the AVM 50v is a master at bringing home the audio/video experience.
SOUND FROM HDMI SOURCES PLAYS PERFECTLY, AT LEAST IT DOES IF YOU’RE USING AN AVM 50v
Why? In the AVM 50v, all eight HDMI inputs are connected through high-performance TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling) timing regenerators and multiplexers. The receiver contains a programmable equalizer and a Clock Data Recovery (CDR) function for each of the three TMDS pairs in an HDMI or DVI signal. The TMDS data outputs are regenerated and perfectly aligned to the regenerated TMDS clock signal, creating an extremely clean low-jitter DVI/HDMI signal that is easily decoded by the HDMI receiver. This is particularly useful for cleaning up a noisy/jittery source, or when a long or low-quality cable is being used.
BROADCAST-QUALITY DIGITAL VIDEO PROCESSING
• Video Format Conversion—the latest-generation Sigma DesignsVXP broadcast-quality digital image processor (supporting deep color and
better-than-ever video algorithms!) converts any SD or HD video standard to other video standards.
• Quadruple video output configuration makes it easy to switch from one configuration to another.
• Superior image quality using per-pixel processing and motion-adaptive de-interlacing to ensure optimal image sharpness and picture resolution.
• Dynamic directional interpolation eliminates jaggy artifacts found in traditional de-interlacing algorithms.
• Full film-mode detection for all SD and HD inputs.
• Video transcoding allows S-Video and Component Video inputs to be digitally processed and enhanced, and then routed through the Component or HDMI outputs.
• Each source can be adjusted independently for best picture.
ENHANCED VIDEO PERFORMANCE
• Adjustable cropping
• Aspect ratio control
• Chroma bug filter
• Frame lock
• Gamma correction
• Adjustable noise reduction
• Adjustable detail enhancement
• Custom output resolution and timing via PC utility
• All on-screen displays are shown through HDMI and Component Video
• On-screen display shows adjustments being made (can be disabled)
• All functions are available for HD input
WHAT’S UNDER THE AVM HOOD
• Component parts are carefully chosen for their ability to maintain the lowest possible total harmonic distortion and noise (THD + N).
• Handcrafted circuit board layouts (not done by auto-routers) with extensive use of groundplanes achieve exceptionally low noise, low crosstalk, and protect against electrostatic discharge.
• 4-layer hand-designed motherboard includes separate power- and groundplanes.
• 6- and 8-layer DSP, A/D and D/A boards. A/D and D/A converter boards use separate analog and digital planes, as well as separate powerand groundplanes for remarkably low noise.
• All critical signal paths are surrounded by groundplanes.
• Super-efficient switching power supply:
– Low-noise, low-emissions design
– Multiple-synchronized dithered-frequency isolation stages ensure exceptionally quiet audio and video operation and excellent electromagnetic compatibility
– Fourteen independently regulated output stages ensure optimal operating environment
• Anthem’s Own Design! Two dual-core digital signal processing (DSP) engines, our own DSP design, offer a total of 800 MIPS to allow decoding of the new HD audio standards: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio and DTS-HD Master Audio.
More than enough processing power to handle even the most complex program material with matchless precision.
• Superior Analog-to-Digital/Digital-to-Analog conversion:
– A/D capable of up to 24-bit x 96-kHz resolution
– D/A operates at full 24-bit x 192-kHz resolution
• Audio-grade film capacitors and operational amplifiers.
• Superior-quality analog attenuator (volume control).
• Fully buffered audio and video inputs for minimum crosstalk.
• Highest-quality video-switching circuitry on completely independent and isolated circuit boards.
• High-precision thru-hole passive components.
• Heavy-gauge non-resonant chassis.
• Headphone amplifier features a high-current/voltage design with a dedicated fully discrete output stage.
ANTHEM ROOM CORRECTION (ARC)
And then there’s Anthem Room Correction (ARC). Even when the finest speakers are perfectly positioned, the room itself still has a dramatic impact on a system’s sound, an impact more profound than that of any individual component. Various solutions have fallen in and out of favor over the years, but none has solved the problem of “the room.” Until ARC.
Using proprietary processes and the power of your PC, ARC analyzes each speaker’s in-room sound and then computes the required correction to yield optimal performance from every speaker. ARC is garnering rave reviews across the industry.
AND FOR THE AUDIO PURIST
• Analog-Direct available on all inputs
• Tone Bypass disables Bass/Treble adjustment
• Balanced 2-channel XLR digital input for best digital signal
• True-Balanced 2-channel analog input for best analog signal
• True-Balanced analog outputs provide best noise rejection and purest signal transmission
12 productos de la misma categoría:
Financia tus compras superiores a 400€
12 meses sin intereses